Albavet oncology referrals service
The Albavet Oncology Referrals Service operates from our Veterinary Hospital in Dunfermline. We deliver compassionate, contemporary care for pets with a high level of support for referring veterinary surgeons. We offer investigation, staging and treatment for any oncology patient, whilst providing referring vets and their clients with a professional, friendly and cost effective service.
- Vets refer to us because of our Friendly and personal service, with free telephone/e-mail advice and case discussion
- Consultations available between 9am and 7.30pm Monday to Friday
- 24 hour nursing care for in-patients
- Services tailored to your needs – from a single ultrasound examination to comprehensive investigation and treatment
- Excellent support package for both clients and referring vets to assist in the safe management of pets undergoing chemotherapy
- Detailed and prompt referral reports
Our oncology experts
Simon Bate - BVMS Cert SAM MRCVS
Emma Jane Hopkins – GP Certificate holder in Surgery.
The oncology services we offer
Our oncology services are run from our Veterinary Hospital in Dunfermline, Fife.
- Referral consultation
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Thoracic ultrasound
- FNA biopsy
- Bone marrow biopsy